9.23.2016

My Favorite Selfie

Hi everyone...
We meet again on my 2nd post. Today I want to tell you about my favorite selfie but the first do you know selfie? According to Wikipedia selfie is a self-potrait photograph, typically taken with a digital camera or camera phone held in the hand or supported by a selfie stick. But according to me, selfie is when you take a picture by yourself. Okay readers now I want to show you my favorite selfie.




What do you think? Am I pretty? Hehe nevermind. So, this is my favorite selfie from the many that I have, I like to take pictures but if in a good mood. There is a story behind this photo, that’s all came when I’m being bored alone at home everyday because for the holiday because already graduated from school. In 3 months isn’t much that I do just get up from sleeping beauty, eat a lot and become fat like bear, clean the house and watching TV or Korean drama. That’s all I do during the holidays and sometimes I’m learn because it will run tests to college. Can you imagine how boring is that? I suggest you not to imagine it. 
Alright so that photo was inspired from the present trends, selfie like tumbrl and aesthetics. What is aesthetics? That mean is a photograph with a matching color atmosphere and attractive look. This photo was taken during the daytime hot and there is no plan at all to take it, just by using camera phone and helped by selfie stick. Oh yes so there is a glimpse tips from me if you want to take pictures but embarrassed to ask for help or simply being alone and want to fill spare time you can use a selfie stick, so you can free to express yourself in your own but make sure the place you make to be the object deserted from sight, because not funny if you're cool to take pictures and a lot of people who see you, oh big NO! From the many photos I took only 5 photos with good results. One of them and this is my favorite because I like my smile there and the camera angle support. I took this photo with a background wall of my backyard, I am among those who prefer the atmosphere is simple and not too crowded and therefore the clothes I wear too plain and I pair with red headscarf. For the hat, the hat frankly I find on top of the dresser my brother, that hat had been from my older brother in college, I didn’t know how old the hat.
To be honest this photo I had admired a few days, because I feel like it’s not myself. I felt like a celebrity instagram trending era now. I'm very confident right? Hahaha nevermind.

Apart from that I also had groufie favorite photos, if selfie is a photo taken by yourself while groufie is taking photos with your friends. This is one that I really like, this photo was taken when I and my best friend during play bike out.



 Let me intro my bestfriend there Diah, Adin and Yaumil. Can You see them? We were all friends from Elementary School until now. Our friendship is very familiar already like a sibling. There is funny story when taking this photo, initially we did cycling when it was long day we look forward because so far we always don’t have time to spend time together because it was too busy because we going to school final exam. While cycling distances us pretty far about 2 kilometers and make Yaumil’s foot become sore, when on the it was raining very heavy we were forced to take shelter in the park pavilion. Adin suddenly invites us to take pictures in the rain, we had sticks selfie well but that stick a little stuck so compelled to use my hands because they said my hand is the longest. The first result isn’t good because it was dark and the camera is exposed to water, the second result Adin ask for a repeat because she said she looks ugly, Adin always like that she is one of us which included chatty to take a picture together and after the experiment up to 6 times the end this is the best one that we get. 
No matter exposed to rain but the result and togetherness was the one who always you missed so much. Now we are separated, especially with Adin. Adin continued her studies in Java and it’s make us so sad sad, while Diah was accepted to Law school in Tanjungpura University and Yaumil be prospective midwives in Aisyiyah University Pontianak. However the irritated they are, but they are my best friend. I love you guys! 



Thanks for let your times to read this post. I'm sorry if I've wrong word. See you at my next post. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment