9.14.2016

Q&A Sunshine

WELCOME TO MY BLOG ♡


This is the first time I'm posting here so please I need your help and cooperate but before let me inroduce myself, my name is Ragil Nurfitri but you can call me Ragil I was known with that nickname.
I was born in Sanggau, January 22th 1999. I was from and grown in Sanggau and I stay in Pontianak for temporary it caused education thing. In my family I'm the youngest, I have a old brother and a old sister. There's no much interesting thing from myself because I'm just ordinary girl who like to stand in front of laptop and tv just for do fangirling. It's seem so boring right? But it's not for me. Nevermind.
My hobbies are dancing, photography, and listening music. Sometimes I'm covering some dance and the K-Pop dance is certainly. Oh please, K-Pop is my half world because without it I have nothing. It's enough for my introduce the main thing that I will say is to answer some questions from my lecturer Mrs. Dini, she gave me some questions as my task and those are . . . .

Question :

1. Why did choose Soil Science ?

Answer :

To be honest the first thing I want is to be a dancer or a director. But for the sake of my future later and also the wish of my parents, I had to let it all. There is sadness inside of me but because support from my sister and my brother not to bother our parents I'm become spirit again. I'm not directly enter or select Soil Science, initially there was a sense of confused what I want to take the interests and my abilities, I was attracted by the Psychological well and want to take a Psychologist but my mother doesn't allow it. They are (my parents) suggested me become a Doctor since I was in high school majoring in science, I was denied because I didn't interest to become a Doctor or other health care fields. Once there is some inner war, I was desperate to pick Civil Engineering. I have tested repeatedly but always fail. I almost pessimistic and frustrated but my mother always remind me to keep the spirit and praying. At the last way I follow Mandiri test from Tanjungpura University. There remains my first choice is Civil Engineering and the second is Soil Science. After the announcement of the test results and told me accepted in Soil Science I'm so happy and very grateful. Disappointed? No, I wasn't disappointed. I'm very grateful to almighty God because I believe God has a wonderful plan for me and also my family and my best friends who have give me support.

Question :

2. What first choice ?

Answer :

as I mentioned earlier my first choice in Civil Engineering from the beginning of the selection SNMPTN, SBMPTN and the last is Mandiri test from Tanjungpura University. Earlier also I tried to test some of University in Java. I tried taking the Dentist as a wish of my father and Physiotherapy but because these are not my way, so it's a pity I couldn't study in Java. Maybe when I'm done be Bachelor and went to a higher level? We'll see later!

Question :

3. Why did finally choose Soil Science ?

Answer :

Briefly, as a backup. Why? As I explained again before I choose Civil Engineering but when I'm consulting with my Supervisor Academy, Mr. Joni told to me that Soil Science and Civil Engineering equal but different. How is that? Difficult to explain it. I never regret choosing Soil Science because I think this is my way. I'm very interested survey into the field because I think it's a potrait of a person's hard work and excellence. So, I thought it doesn't wrong to start right?

Question :

4. Why did Survive ?

Answer :

I survived because my parents. I realized I haven't been able to be a good daughter to my parents and therefore I always try and survive to make my parents proud and happy someday. I want to prove myself that I can be the best for them.

Question :

5. Plan of the future ?

Answer :

Of course always the best for me and also the people around me, especially my parents and my siblings. I wanted to quikly finish my education and get best point and then continue working so that I can feel the results of operations during studies at Unviersities. Also I want to always can through everything well and be the best!


That enough from me, see you at next post. Bye! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment