10.22.2016

Phone Application I Loved

Hi everyone! At this post I would like to post about what the application I loved.
Nowdays, so many sophisticated smartphones we use and can't far from us just one sec. There are many things we can do with a smartphone one of that we can use multiple application support for the benefit of ourselves, many applications that we can use when using smartphones starting from when we want to listen to music, we can use the music player application, or if we want to take photos there also the camera application and some supporting application to edit the photos that we take as the already popular among teenagers now that PicsArt. There are also social media applications that can connect us with various friends such as facebook, twitter, path, instagram, etc. Chat apps like whatsapp, line, Snapchat, etc. Obviously there are many more applications that we can get from smartphones. If you asked me to choose what applications I love to be honest I was confused to answer because almost all the applications I loved. First google chorme, I always use google chorme to assist the task there are difficult for me to understand but I know not all can we find but google is quite helpful, there is also a facebook because we can get a new friend or look at the lives of our friend who have not keep in touch again, next VSCO and PicsArt two photo editing application can't be apart from me, there are also instagram this is where I express the photos that I take or my own photos, there are also Wattpad. You know wattpad? Wattpad is an app to read the novel for free, you can read a novel created by the famous author of fiction and non-fiction, you can also create your own story and the last application weheartit! Weheartit is application to find images, this app look like tumblr but with different looks. I was always looking for some unique pictures from here. Those are some applications that I loved. And then what I loved so much? hmmm- I was confused because I loved them all, but if it's really the only one I would choose google chorme, why? Because with Google we can find everything and if you want to open several applications that I mentioned earlier could still use google. Not only that, with Google we can quickly get the latest information such as news became trending topic, in addition to Google we can also download movies, songs, etc. we want pass through youtube. Wah- and much more. Well, I guess that's all I can explain.
Thank you for give your time to read this post, see you at next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment