10.08.2016

The Best Movie Describe My Life


But first anyone here who loves to watch movie? Absolutely so many people do like it and we're included here but there are some people don't like that. Some people always watch movie with comedy and romantic genres. Especially for you're the teenagers so of course romantic genre will be hot trending topic and there are some people with the unsual taste who prefer like to watch action or maybe horror movie.
There are some type people who watch movie. First, they will forgot after watch that. Second, it's the type who always recall the movie, especially horror movie so they will afraid and imagine the ghost in the movie. So which one the type you are? Haha.
Talking about movie, of course I have favorite movie. I'd love to watch movie. When the new movie releases, me and my friends will watch it in the cinema or we will download it first before then we watch together in the one of our house.
The film that we watch usually comedy, romantic and horror. Why no action? Because I don’t like it. Most certainly I watch Hollywood films but also several Asian films like Korea, Japan, Thailand and of course Indonesia. Too many movies that I watched until I was confused about how to choose among them all. When you asked what the movie that describes me, to be honest I was confused because I've been watching for my happiness.
But after I thought there was one film that is hard to forget and very impressive that famous film from Thailand, played by the handsome actor Mario Maurer. Moreover, if not First Love (Little Thing Called Love) or usually many people know Crazy Little Thing Called Love.


This film tells the story of Nam played by Pimchanok Luevisadpaibul in her first year at junior high school. She fell in love with her senior Shone played by Mario Maurer in high school. By all means Nam to do something in order to see, to speak and get close with Shone. 
Nam had three bestfriends that Cheer, Gei, and Nim  those who helped Nam to be able to get the attention Shone, a lot of things that they passed one of them is their enemy is Faye who ruin all their plans to get close to Shone. In the end, all the effort they put into the duck, Nam is initially turned into a swan. Yes, Nam became very pretty on efforts Nam and his friends. Nam became the target of any guy because of her beauty. But that doesn’t affect the existing Nam because her heart there is only for Shone. There is always have a hitch every time they want to close until at last time of graduation, Shone confess if he love Nam but Shone had a girlfriend, Nam broken heart and felt so hurt but she pretended to look good. And then Nam  go to America to follow her father, she went to college there and became a famous designer. At the end of the story, Nam which has been successfully designer and reunited with Shone. Nam was very surprised. Nam was asked whether Shone been married? And Shone replied 'I'm waiting for someone returning from America'. And the movie is the end, this movie have season 2 but I’m not see it yet. How sad :(

Well, this film is very impressive to me, why? Because I've ever felt positioned Nam, when you like your senior, you are already trying hard to get his attention to commit any means but that senior have lover. Ah- so hurt haha. But don’t worry, this is only a movie from this you also get to learn that hard work never betray results. Although you fall and pain but because the effort and persistence you, surely you can get better results.

So guys! Thank you for spend your time to read this post. I hope you like it. See you at next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment