11.18.2016

Karaoke Song of Choice

Hello~! back again with me in 7th week post! 
Nowdays it seems hard to us because so many activities that make you stress. There are times when you want to be alone and shout as to make that all go away. But if you can't, what should you do? Go karaoke!
Yups! Karaoke who doesn't like karaoke? For those who like to sing of course these activities must be very popular even though there is a lot don't like it because lazy or don't like singing in a place like that. You can go with your friends, your family or even by yourself just let what you feel, like mad, sad, gloomy, happy etc.
Did I ever karaoke? Yes of course, I usually go with friends or my sister, I can spent 2 hours to sing along and have fun until the sound exhausted. Sounds excited right? I mostly sing pop music, such as K-pop, J-pop, Western, Indonesian and of course the obligatory is dangdut! If you are karaoke without dangdut, it doesn't fit hahaha. But if you ask what song would I choose? I will choose Kemesraan by Iwan Fals. Why? The song is tell us that happiness and togetherness shouldn't be forgotten and will always be remembered.

Thank you for read this posting, see you next time at other post!

No comments:

Post a Comment