11.26.2016

The Letter for My Younger self and My 10-years-later self.

Dear, My Younger self.
Hi my old self...
I'm sorry for everything that I have committed before, everything that makes the people around me don’t like me and far away from me. How stubborn and selfish myself that makes people uncomfortable with me and it all becomes a pit of sadness in my life then and now is still a trace. Please forgive me because I was not good enough to make the happy story in my past life. I feel my happiness only until the time I learned to walk and after that it feels very difficult and painful. Many things have I been through and I just can buried thath all in  myself and also I can’t remove it until now. I'm so sorry why from the beginning I was so weak, I always defeated by the weak and now I became hated myself.
We  live in this world is very short and I felt I had to waste time in vain. Sorry for my family if I’m not enough make you all happy. I'm always bothering you and be a burden to you, especially my mom and my dad. I feel don’t deserve your kindness, but you always be good and love me, that’s why I only trust my family even though so many people and friends around me.


Dear, My 10-years-later self.
To myself 10 years later. I just wish you one thing, be the best for yourself and for those around you. Just forget things that have passed, make it all the lessons for you and be the stronger and more resilient in the future later. Assure yourself for success and make happiness of your parents and of course happiness for myself. I hope someday in the future I can be happy and successful, no matter how difficult obstacles that I face.
The past is just a regret and there’s no point if you are still considering it and just be a hindrance yourself later.



This is part of the letter that I want to say to my younger self  and myself  in the future. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment