12.03.2016

Last Meal on Earth

We are in this world eat to live not live to eat. Eating is very important for our survival in the future and therefore don't skip your meals and eat regularly but not excessively. Talk about eating, of course we certainly have a favorite food from traditional to modern food. If you asked me what my favorite food, I will reply very much! Almost all of the food I eat  except it's poison and garbage. I'm not too fond of sweets and salty food, I tend to prefer foods that taste is not too strong but not too salty, such as healthy and organic food. But sometimes I also eat sweet foods like chocolate and milk. I also love cheese, I could spend six pieces of cheese that was for myself, but really I'm not a maniac. Hmmm talk about food did you ever think that if one day or today is the last day of your life on earth? Do you think the next time I'm not in this world anymore what the last meal you ate? If ever, of course for those who love food will be difficult to answer, but I was in the spirit of answered my mother food! Anything cooked by my mother, if today is the last day me at the world. Because there is nothing better than cooking your own mother. But if I were to choose any cuisine, I'll answer black pepper beef. Indeed I particularly liked the black pepper beef of my mother, mix with broccoli wow really delicious! I will never forget the taste and also include a favorite food of many dishes from my mother. Yes, even though all of my mother's cooking is always tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment